top of page

Cell Phone Dealer's Group

Public·72 members
Axel Wright
Axel Wright

Direct Buy Carpet

Mullen Factory Direct Flooring sells and installs all types of flooring, including hardwood, carpet, vinyl, tile, laminate, and newly featured Hybrid Flooring (Combination of Wood Core and Vinyl inter-lock flooring). Mullen Factory Direct Flooring is located in Almond NY and serves Allegany, Steuben, Livingston Counties, and surrounding areas.

direct buy carpet

Since 1999, KidCarpet.com was the first store to specialize in kid's rugs and classroom rugs. We are also the only place on the planet where you can buy direct from the factory, so we can offer huge savings on children's carpet and carpets for play.

Give Carpets Direct Naperville a call and set up an appointment! Our flooring and carpet experts will find a time that works for you and come to your home or business with a variety of products that will meet your needs so you can select the perfect option.

When we come to visit, we will show you a variety of samples that will meet your needs and answer any questions you may have. We also measure the areas that need carpet or vinyl flooring so we can give you an accurate quote right on the spot!

Carpets by Direct is your source for stunning flooring at unbeatable prices in and around Greensboro, NC. For over 60 years, we've been providing our customers with exceptional flooring products and exemplary customer service. Explore carpet, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, luxury vinyl tile and plank flooring, and area rugs!

Shaw Carpet creates great floors for the places where we live, work, learn, and gather. Most importantly, Shaw creates great flooring for the places we call home. When you're shopping for flooring, you'll find Shaw carpet products under a variety of labels. You can shop online for the brands listed below. We do not show the entire product line for each brand. There are numerous other Shaw Carpet brands and collections that are available from ACWG. If you do not see or find the particular floor that you want, please use our "Quote" form.

Our master bedroom needed new carpeting, however we were only in town for 3 days to make decisions. National Floors Direct's online scheduling system for a complimentary quote was easy to use and we received several reminders to ensure that the meeting time and date were all set. The installers arrived as expected, finished the work with quality craftsmanship, left our house clean just as they found it and communicated with us when the work was completed. We were very pleased with National Floors Direct and highly recommend their service.

I had a great experience with National Floors Direct. The quality of both the carpet and the installation was great. My family is very much enjoying our new second living room in the basement space I had this new carpet installed in. I would definitely call next time I need another room carpeted! Thanks

We have now used National Floors Direct for our flooring needs on 2 separate occasions. With 2 dogs and a baby on the way we have no concerns with the quality of carpeting we purchased. We have received multiple compliments about the look and feel of the product from guests. The process was also quick, easy and affordable! We will absolutely use National Floors Direct for all future flooring needs!

I am very happy with National Floors Direct. I needed to have carpet & flooring installed in my mom's house so we can sell it. I was impressed it took only 6 1/2 hours to complete the whole job from arrive to clean-up/departure - they installed carpeting in 5 rooms and down a set of stairs, as well as vinyl click flooring in the laundry room. Everything looks great, very professional & seamless. I will definitely recommend National Floors Direct, as I am very pleased with my experience. Thank you!!

Everything was excellent, very professional floors look amazing. This was my second time using national floors direct and it was great. Thanks again for the great floors and hopefully I'll be causing you guys down the road again. Thanks

I had an awesome experience with national floors direct. The salesperson I dealt with directly showed up promptly and was very professional. He showed me all of my options and educated me on better choices I had available. The install crew was great and was done within an hour. I was impressed how quick they did everything and how awesome the finished product was.

We are first time carpet buyers and had no idea what to expect. We had 4 quotes come in. National Floors Direct was by far the best experience! Plus, they had a 15% lower cost guarantee - which we didn't need because they were HUNDREDS lower! Easy financing and installed within 7 days. You just can't beat National Floors Direct!

My experience with National Floors Direct was a breeze from start to finish. The salesman was very nice. I love my new hardwood flooring. The price was better than other companies. Done in a timely manner. Installers were polite and efficient. No stress what so ever. I plan on using National Floors Direct as I do need to carpet replaced in another room. Happy Customer!!

National floors direct was great from start to finish. I will definitely hire them again. My carpets look amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for floors. The prices are unbeatable!

We recently finished our very spacious basement in our new home. We decided to use National Floors Direct for our floors. We chose a combination of laminate wood floors and berber carpet. The floors were installed within the same week and the service was great. The walnut laminate floor came out gorgeous and looks quite realistic. The fieldstone color berber has some nice earth tones and is very soft, giving the room a real cozy feel. We just recommended National Floors Direct to my sister, for her basement.

I love my flooring from National Floors direct. The salesman was very knowledgeable and showed up promptly for the estimate appointment. The crew that did the flooring was excellent, they did a fantastic job and were very professional. And the flooring I chose was beautiful, perfect for the apartment. I could not be happier with how it looks.

Choose your new flooring in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Georgia Floors Direct, serving New Smyrna Beach and surrounding areas, has stores full of LVP / LVT ( Luxury Waterproof planks that look just like wood!) , hardwood and laminate flooring, hundreds of rolls of carpet, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, and more! Quality Floors at up to 75% off retail. Forget the middleman, buy direct, at Georgia Floors Direct. We have over a million sq ft of flooring all under one roof; that means we have the selection and price that will fit your budget! 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the Cell Phone Dealer's group! You can connect wi...

Members